PrOUD 2 B MaLaYSiaN
Hello everyone..I'm Sandra...and am frm Malaysia. For me, Malaysia is d most beautiful country not only because of itz nature..but because of our culture. It's not an easy task to tolerate,understand and respect other peoples' culture,religion and way of life..but for Malaysians..itz d best part of our life. I was raised in a malay community in TLDM Naval Base in Lumut. I grew up talking malay language since i was young..n all my neighbours are malays.my family was d only indian family out of 100 families in d flat v stayed.Am proud of that n nvr felt bad about d place i grew. 4 me,Hari Raya is d best day in my younger days. I'll alwiz make sure tat i'll wear a skirt wit a big pocket 2 collect "duit raya" . n my neighbours never at all treated me as an indian n i felt like am one of them.all my childhood frens r malays n i still do keep in touch with them.But i had 2 shift n my 2nd part of life continued in a Taman with lotsa Chinese family..n guess wat?..it was so easy for me 2 adjust my life with them.My best fren is a chinese.her name is lora tan n shez studying in National University of Singapore. I met her when i was 10 years old. We sat together in school till form 6. n even when shez far frm me,v nvr fail 2 keep in touch n update ourselves abt our life. n now, am in university,my room mate is an indian n i can get on very well with her. Itz very hard 2 point out my experience thru tis words,but i am very thankful for who i am now. i can adjust myself easily with every race in my country n they are d most wonderful people in this world.thanks 2 my parents 4 giving me a good example n being a good guide 4 me alwiz.my parents taught me abt hinduism n made me respect my own religion n culture n value d other religions in Malaysia.i love u amma and daddy. because of u,I'M PROUD 2 B A MALAYSIAN.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home